About Me

My photo
I'm Canada's favourite lightning spirit!

Thursday 14 June 2012

First post: This is just to clear things up!

This actually isn't my first blog. I made my first blog last year for an assignment in my high school media class. What started off as a desperate attempt at making easy marks became a very enjoyable past time for me. Now I find it to be a great way to keep my writing skills in use, a fun way to pass the time, and a suitable outlet for whatever stress/frustrations I may encounter in my life (think of it like a punching bag but with letters and articles).

So what will this blog be about?

For the most part, it'll be mostly me talking about current events from my perspective, just like a typical blog. This blog will outline my opinions on music, movies, books, the occasional newspaper/online article (I'm a sucker for controversy), and my personal favourite: video games! Of course, these are simply just my opinions, and I'm sure plenty of readers have opinions that are far different from mine.

Can we share our opinions with you/ask you questions?

Absolutely. You can either contact me by Twitter, my Youtube channel, or simply just drop a comment in one of my posts. All my contact information can be found in to the side of this page. If I find your opinion fascinating enough, I may even dedicate a full post to address whatever questions you may have about me. I'm not all business in this blog, so we're all allowed to have fun with this!

One of my personal issues with my previous blog was that I was inconsistent. Sometimes I'd feel motivated to write several posts at once, other times I wouldn't touch the blog for weeks. A big reason why I decided to start this blog was not only to have a clean slate, but to train myself to turn in good writing whether I was up to it or not. I guess you can say it's a sort of ambition...

That's all for my intro post for now. Until next time, enjoy the Shocker!  

No comments:

Post a Comment