About Me

My photo
I'm Canada's favourite lightning spirit!

Friday 27 July 2012

Update as of JULY 27 2012

Yesterday I've continued doing some recordings of Project Dark, although I've made several mistakes against one of the bosses and two of the mini bosses. It's not all bad news though, I've changed the brightness setting and hopefully that'll make things much clearer. I'm going to continue work on the project this weekend.

Been playing a lot of UMvC3 lately. Currently working on a character that is particularly execution heavy. My head and thumbs hurt just thinking about it...

Speaking of games that I've been playing a lot of, Mass Effect 3's multiplayer is back and more addictive than ever with the new Earth DLC. I've been going crazy trying to find one of the new N7 characters, but so far I've only found two characters from the Rebellion Update. Still, the new Operation will be starting in about 3 hours from the time of writing, and the allied reward includes at least one N7 character. I hope I get that sick looking N7 Slayer Vanguard...

I really wanted to go see The Dark Knight Rises today and visit the place where the FGC meets up in my town, but I was called to pick up an extra shift. It's a little sad, but on the bright side it'll give me money to do some fun stuff next week when summer school is over for everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment